COLLECTION AND SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you not wish to provide personal information, you do not have to do so. You may visit our website without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, this may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
The type of information that we may request include your:
- name and name of legal guardian;
- date of birth;
- contact details including address, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- academic transcripts, qualifications and resumes;
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information include:
- contact, communication and internal record keeping;
- payment processing;
- marketing and promotions;
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information to:
- Companies that assist us in processing your requests for services, including companies and service providers that we contract to perform services on our behalf. Examples include third parties who provide legal, accounting, marketing, consulting and tutoring services.
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers where we are required to do so by law or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings.
We do not sell your information to anyone and we do not, except as permitted by you and as required by law, disclose information to non-affiliated third parties. We reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information stored in those databases, if there is a change of control or sale or transfer of assets of our business. This information may be shared with a potential purchaser. If you would not like us to disclose your information as outlined above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
STORAGE, PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION
The personal information we receive shall be secured by our firewalls and other safeguards that are designed to ensure the confidentiality and security of such information. However, Sandbox Learning Australia cannot warrant the security of any personal information that you transmit online from unlawful interception by third parties. Notwithstanding this, we will implement the following safeguards to limit the risk of such interception:
- Software programs that prevent unauthorised access by monitoring network traffic;
- Encryption systems which protect personal information transmitted through the internet.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES