Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for usage and access of the website of Sandbox Learning Australia (ABN 34 620 334 741). Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. These Terms and Conditions may be amended with changes, additions and deletions at our sole discretion. You should check our website frequently, to see recent changes.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is an information and communication service that Sandbox Learning Australia provides to you, subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing, browsing and otherwise using this website, you acknowledge that you accept the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use, view or access this website. By submitting a form on this website, you agree to receive communications and marketing from Sandbox Learning Australia. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Sandbox Learning Australia does not have control over websites that our site may contain links to. The content of any linked website(s) is not under the control of Sandbox Learning Australia. Sandbox Learning Australia is not responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, directly or indirectly, in connection with such content available on third party sites or resources.
CHANGES TO SERVICES
Sandbox Learning Australia reserves the right to terminate, suspend or discontinue any services or information provided on this website, without notice. You agree that Sandbox Learning Australia is not liable to you for any such changes of information on this website.
You agree that the content of this website, its look, features and any services used in connection to this website contain proprietary information that is confidential and protected by intellectual property and other laws. You agree that all content contained or provided through the website is or may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless authorised by Sandbox Learning Australia, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the services and information provided on this website, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part. No part of this website, including but not limited to any product or service descriptions, images, photographs or information may be copied, duplicated, manipulated or duplicated in any form without the express written permission of Sandbox Learning Australia. Any printouts or downloadable material provided by this website must retain the proprietary notices and site address contained on the Sandbox Learning Australia website.
- You use this website and its services at your exclusive risk. The risk of injury from the following rests exclusively with you.
- Sandbox Learning Australia disclaims any and all warranties, to the extent allowable by law, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and any warranties that are otherwise implied or assumed from dealing with Sandbox Learning Australia.
- Sandbox Learning Australia does not warrant that:
- The website or any of its services will be without error or will not operate uninterrupted;
- Any errors on the website will be corrected;
- The website or any services will be free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Any information on the website or services will be accurate.
- Sandbox Learning Australia will not be held responsible for any misdelivery, deletions or failure to store communications made through the website.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- You are liable for the content of every message that you transmit through the website.
- Sandbox Learning Australia is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of this website.
- Sandbox Learning Australia is not liable for any damages from an inability to use the website or services or any damages from any failure, interruption or error with the website or any of its features.
You agree to indemnify and hold indemnified Sandbox Learning Australia, its owners, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any claims, liabilities, damages and expenses arising from:
- Your use of the website or services provided by Sandbox Learning Australia;
- Any breach or alleged breach of these terms and conditions by you.
To the extent allowable by law, you agree that Sandbox Learning Australia is entitled to recover its court costs and reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred in successfully proving any breach of any terms of this agreement.
These terms and conditions supersede any prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. Sandbox Learning Australias may amend these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion. Your use of this website following such an amendment or amendments constitutes acceptance of the amendment or amendments by you. Should any terms in these Terms and Conditions be deemed unlawful or unenforceable by any court, then such term will be declared severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms. Your use of the website signifies your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the website. Should you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.